6.13.2010

Axe Murderer

I managed to do TWO comic strips today (well, i guess technically yesterday), so you get the benefit of multiple posts! check 'em out!




Ok long story. I have a shorter version on facebook under the final draft of the pic, but if you are at this site, you are looking for the longer story.

I went to see the A-Team last night (awesome movie by the way, highly recommend it), and afterward was driving home at almost 1 AM. It was so gorgeous out that I decided not to head right home, but to drive around for awhile in my jeep (top down, obviously).

After almost an hour, I still wanted to keep driving, but was sick of doing so by myself, and I knew that Rachel also likes to drive around for no reason. So i contacted her, picked her up, and the two of us started cruising the valley for a little while.

Eventually, Padawan insists on switching positions (she wanted to drive) so that she could take me to see this really cool stretch of road. We did so. (oh yeah, I forgot to say, before all that, I took every opportunity to drive through fields of grass and various other off-road spots. very fun)

So we drive for a while, and our minds start to wander to some spooky scenarios, it being the middle of the night and all. At one point, Rachel makes a wrong turn, so we pull a U-ee (in a very creepy looking driveway). We are both kinda spooked at this point, so OF COURSE I take the opportunity to yell, "OH MY GOD, THERE'S SOMEONE CHASING THE CAR!"

Padawan screams and floors the car, and I get a good chuckle. Mucho fun night, and good story to draw!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers