9.19.2010

The Hawk Story




Since this was more of a story than a one-liner, the strip had to be much longer. Which means a little more planning went into it. So I had a whole "rough strip" that you can see here.

The story behind this story is Nicky's. I wanted a Nicky story, but haven't had much interaction with neither him nor Stevie recently, since they've been at school. So this is a story that Nicky got to witness, and told me about. Basically, he spotted a hawk in the sky, watched it dive to catch a duck, it missed, and as it was flying away, the hawk ran into a building. It plopped to the ground, apparently dead, and as students gathered around, it perked up, looked around, and flew away as if nothing had happened. It's not hilarious, just humorous.

Since I haven't updated in a while, I have two comics to add today, so I'll write more under that one.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers